Monday, June 25, 2012

Sticks and Stones of Emotions

The point in time when you feel so wretched about yourself that you feel afraid of looking at yourself in the mirror. You get scared that your reflection will look down on you for what you have done.
Most of the people I have met in my life have been very good to me. And I try my level best to reciprocate the feelings and care. But there comes this one person, who is so good to you, only out of the concern a stranger would have for any other stranger and you just shrug them off.
There are few times when I actually feel guilty so deep inside, that it hurts. It physically hurts to face the guilt so it becomes easier to shrug it aside and not think about it. But its like a tumor, which grows and hurts more as the time passes by. And before you know it, its become big enough for not just your sight but for others as well. This is my problem. This is where I go wrong. This is my punishment.
And then when you start feeling worthless, you just don't want anything to do with anyone. Be strong and face your fears. Its hard.

2 comments:

Bikram said...

it is not jsut hard BUT VERY HARD.. but one has to do it, take that first step and the rest will follow

All the best and take care

Bikram's

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's hard, but you can't live for anyone but yourself. Show love to those who love you, and you will have relationships to fall back on whenever times get rough.
good luck.