Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sunshine.. felt on my palm.

Q. What makes her so unhappy? What makes her so angry? Why does she act in ways i cannot comprehend?

A 1. Thats because she is fucked up inside!

A 2. Its because she loves me and cant take it that you are not with her when she needs me.

Well maybe neither of the two. First one i cannot accept because it is politically incorrect.
Second one has been proved wrong by many instances.

Maybe im just too immature to realise anything.

Underneath the bridge the tarp has sprung a leak and the animals Ive trapped
Have all become my pets and Im living off of grass and the drippings from the ceiling
Its okay to eat fish because they dont have any feelings

The man likes the look on your face, baffled, bewildered and perplexed. Though he is concerned this passes. The darkness will lift up. I have started feeling happy.

No comments: