Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Closer, The Farther.

As the old saying goes, "When the chase ends, so does the fun".

I'm too caught up anyway with the set of problems which could petentially hamper me while I am in the US, worried about how things in my life could get out of my control
Thinking more about my responsibilities than ever before.
Thinking that will I also become like those NRI sons they show on the TV, like my own relative who changed with time.
Thinking about how am I going to burn so much of my parents hard and honestly earned savings of the last 26 years, saying to myself that its "OK".
But at the same time I think about the great possibilities that lie ahead.
About how i can set precedent in my family and match up to those who are already at that level.
About finally being at a place with no limitations where only mu effort and wisdom will be my limit.
Occasionally I look back on life, people I have met, get lost in a train of thoughts and memories, and then smile with the thought of how i will be leaving them . And like always, sadness soon engulfs the thought process.

You asked me how am I feeling now. I guess this is it.

No comments: